Michael Kimball, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Michael Kimball specializes in sports medicine and orthopedic surgery. He performs total knee and hip replacements as well as hip resurfacing, ACL reconstruction, total shoulder replacement and other procedures. He also teaches total joint replacement, ACL reconstruction, and arthroscopic shoulder surgery both nationally and internationally.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 1995
- George Washington University, MD, 1986
- University of Alabama Hospital, General Surgery, 1988
- University of Alabama Hospital, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1992
- Institute of Bone and Joint Disorders, Sports Medicine, 1993
Girard Orthopaedic Surgeons Med Grp, Inc.
Girard Orthopaedic Surgeons Med Grp., Inc.