Michael Koumjian, MD
- Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Cardiovascular Surgery
Dr. Koumjian has been practicing medicine since 1989 and was board certified in Surgery in 1984. He was also board certified in Thoracic Surgery in 1986. Dr. Koumjian received his medical degree from the New Jersey Medical School in 1977. He served his internship specializing in Basic Surgery at the Naval Hospital in San Diego and served his residency specializing in General Surgery at the Naval Hospital in San Diego.
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, 1986
- University of Medicine & Dentistry of New Jersey, MD, 1977
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Internship-Surgery, 1978
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Cardiothoracic Surgery, 1985
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, General Surgery, 1983
- Oregon Health Sciences University, 1988
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.