Sohaib Kureshi, MD
- Neurological Surgery
A neurosurgeon, Dr. Sohaib Kureshi’s clinical interests involve complex spine surgery. He has written articles for several peer-reviewed publications, including Neurosurgery, Skull Base Surgery and Conference Proceedings from the International Functional Electrical Stimulation Society. He has co-authored chapters for the books Techniques in Neurosurgery and Neurosurgical Operative Atlas, Volume 6. Dr. Kureshi is a member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, Congress of Neurological Surgeons and the San Diego Medical Society.
- American Board of Neurological Surgery, Neurological Surgery, 2005
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, MD, 1994
- Duke University Medical Center, General Surgery, 1995
- Duke University Medical Center, Neurological Surgery, 2000
- California Institute of Technology, 1998
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.