Perry Mansfield, MD
Dr. Perry Mansfield specializes in skull base and head and neck surgery. Recognized as an international leader in skull base surgery, Dr. Mansfield has pioneered a number of surgical techniques and advanced technologies. His practice focuses on disorders of the skull base, including nasal and sinus disorders, sleep apnea, skull base tumors, salivary and thyroid tumors and throat and voice disorders.
Dr. Mansfield is a leader in minimally invasive procedures, such as endoscopic Zenker’s diverticulum surgery and expanded minimally invasive endonasal removal of skull base tumors. He has helped pioneer three-dimensional endoscopic navigational techniques for otolaryngology and skull base disorders. He has also developed radiology protocols to identify causes of sleep apnea and identify surgical treatments for sleep apnea and related disorders.
He has been recognized by his peers as one of San Diego’s top otolaryngologists. He has also been voted among the top otolaryngologists in the United States by the Consumers Research Council. Dr. Mansfield has more than 25 years of medical experience and welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology, 1994
- University of Toronto, MD, 1987
- Toronto General Hospital, General Surgery, 1988
- University of Toronto, Otolaryngology, 1993
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center, General Surgery, 1989
- St Michael's Hospital, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 1991
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.