- Oculoplastics and Reconstructive Surgery
- Spanish, English
Dr. Morton is an ophthalmic facial plastic surgeon and completed an intensive two-year fellowship in facial plastic surgery. He applies the meticulous micro surgical skills he developed as an eye surgeon to the delicate tissues of the face. Dr. Morton also provides excellent aesthetic services to include rejuvenation of the brow, eye lid lifts, face lifts, resurfacing of the skin (laser and chemical), liposuction of the neck, Botox injection and fillers (collagen and Restylane) for facial wrinkles.
In addition to his regular practice, Dr. Morton has volunteered for humanitarian surgical missions and education programs for medical providers in Pakistan, India, Brazil, Mexico and Guatemala.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1993
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, MD, 1988
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Ophthalmology, 1989
- Naval Medical Center San Diego, Ophthalmology, 1992
- University of Michigan, Oculoplastics and Reconstructive Surgery, 1996