David Najafi, MD
Ophthalmologist and surgeon Dr. David Najafi is fellowship-trained in retinal and vitreous diseases. Dr. Najafi specializes in treating diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, retinal detachment, intraocular tumors, macular hole, epiretinal membrane, uveitis and retinal vascular conditions. He strives to provide his patients with high quality, innovative care. Dr. Najafi welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 2000
- Weill Cornell Medical College, MD, 1995
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, Internal Medicine, 1996
- New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center, Ophthalmology, 1999
- University of California, San Diego, Retinal and Vitreous Disease, 2001
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.