- Oculoplastics and Reconstructive Surgery
An expert eye surgeon, Dr. Arthur Perry is fellowship-trained in reconstructive and oculoplastic surgery. In addition to his practice, Dr. Perry has been performing laser procedures and microsurgery since 1975 and vision correction surgery since 1988. He was one of the first surgeons trained to perform LASIK procedures.
Dr. Perry also conducts clinical research and is consulting editor for several ophthalmology journals. He has given lectures and demonstrated surgical techniques for ophthalmologist worldwide. Dr. Perry has more than 37 years of medical experience and welcomes new patients.
He and his wife, Vicki, are proud parents of three wonderful children, Paige, Phillip, and Blake.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1978
- Emory University School of Medicine, MD, 1973
- University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital, General Surgery, 1974
- Emory University, Ophthalmology, 1977
- University of Arizona Health Science Center, Oculoplastics and Reconstructive Surgery, 1978