Enass Rickards, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Hand
- Surgical Critical Care
Dr. Enass Rickards is fellowship-trained in hand and microvascular surgery, specializing in orthopedic injuries and conditions. She strives to customize treatment to help each patient achieve their own personalized goals and believes surgery is only the last resort when more conservative treatments have failed.
Dr. Rickards has more than 20 years of medical experience. She speaks English and Spanish.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 2001
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, MD, 1993
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1998
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, Hand, 1999
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.