- Cosmetic Surgery
- Mohs Micrographic Surgery
- Spanish, English
Dr. Peter Rullan is a dermatologist with special interests in treating acne and psoriasis, chemical peels for acne scars, skin rejuvenation and pigmentation, tumescent liposuction and lipotransfer, skin cancer treatment with Mohs surgery and sclerotherapy for spider and varicose veins.
Dr. Rullan has been honored as one of America’s Best Doctors and selected by his peers as one of San Diego’s Top Doctors in San Diego Magazine. He has published numerous scientific articles and lectured both nationally and internationally. Dr. Rullan is also a volunteer clinical faculty at the UC San Diego, School of Medicine. Dr. Rullan has more than 30 years of medical experience and welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Dermatology, Dermatology, 1983
- University of Puerto Rico, MD, 1979
- University of California at Irvine Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1980
- University of California at Irvine Medical Center, Dermatology, 1983