Jeffrey Schultz, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Reconstructive Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery and Sports Medicine
Dr. Schultz has been practicing medicine since 1996. Dr. Schultz received his medical degree from Creighton University in 1991. He served his internship specializing in Surgical at UCSD Medical Center and served his residency specializing in Orthopedic Surgery at San Francisco Orthopaedic Residency. He also enjoys sports medicine.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 2000
- Creighton University School of Medicine, MD, 1991
- University of California, San Diego, General Surgery, 1992
- St Mary's Hospital, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1996
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.