Emad Tadros, MD
- Psychiatry and Neurology
Dr. Emad G. Tadros is fellowship-trained in psychiatry and neurology, specializing in psychiatric care for patients with mental health disorders. He speaks English and Arabic and has been practicing since 1993.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Psychiatry, 2000
- Ain Shams Univ Faculty of Med, MD, 1983
- Edward Hines Jr Veterans Affairs Hospital, Internal Medicine, 1990
- Ain Shams Univ Faculty of Med, Internship-Medicine, 1984
- Rosalind Franklin University Chicago Medical School, Psychiatry and Neurology, 1991
- University of California, San Diego, Psychiatry and Neurology, 1993
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.