- Phone Number
- Robotic Surgery
Dr. Vapnek received his medical degree from SUNY- Downstate Medical School in 1991. He served his internship specializing in General Surgery at the University of CA at San Francisco and served his residency specializing in Urology at State University of New York at Brooklyn. He completed a fellowship in Renal Transplantation at the Cleveland Clinic.
- American Board of Urology, Urology, 2001
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center, MD, 1991
- University of California, San Francisco, Internship-Surgery, 1993
- State University of New York, Urology, 1997
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Transplantation, 1999