- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Manish Wadhwa is a cardiologist, specializing in cardiac electrophysiology: invasive and non-invasive therapies for heart rhythm disorders. He specializes in implantation and follow-up for pacemakers and automatic cardiac defibrillators as well as invasive and non-invasive therapy of cardiac arrhythmias.
Dr. Wadhwa is a co-founder and chief scientific officer at San Diego-based Geneva Healthcare, which collects and interprets data from cardiac rhythm device manufacturers. He has been in practice since 2000.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, 2001
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Cardiology, 1999
- Jefferson Medical College, MD, 1993
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Cardiovascular Disease, 1998
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internal Medicine, 1996
- University of California, San Diego, Fellowship, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, 2000
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.