Dr. Mark Warlen specializes in ophthalmology, helping patients with various eye disorders. He has been in practice since 1998.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1998
- Baylor College of Medicine, MD, 1992
- Alameda County Medical Center Highland Campus, Residency, Internship-Medicine, 1993
- Alton Ochsner Medical Foundation, Residency, Ophthalmology, 1996
- University of California, San Diego, Fellowship, 1997
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.