Dr. Gregory Wiener is fellowship-trained in gastroenterology and specializes in helping patients with digestive tract issues. He manages many gastroenterological conditions, such as constipation, diarrhea, IBS, colitis, swallowing issues, liver disease, Hepatitis C, fatty liver and cirrhosis. In addition, he provides colon cancer prevention and digestion/nutrition consultations. Dr. Wiener can also offer patients access to clinical trials, providing the latest medications and treatment options. He has been practicing since 1990 and speaks Spanish, French and English.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, 1987
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1985
- University of El Salvador, MD, 1982
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1983
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1985
- Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Gastroenterology, 1987
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.