- Scripps Clinic Rancho Bernardo
- Korean, English
Reuben Yoo, MD, believes that effective doctor-patient relationships are based on open communication. Dr. Yoo strives to help his patients feel comfortable and confident by thoroughly explaining the diagnosis and treatment options.
As a comprehensive ophthalmologist, Dr. Yoo diagnoses and treats a variety of medical and surgical needs of the eyes. His specific areas of clinical expertise include visual rehabilitation through cataract surgery, surgical treatment of pterygium (also known as surfer’s eye), diagnosis and treatment of glaucoma, and the management of dry eyes.
When he is not caring for patients, Dr. Yoo enjoys spending his time surfing.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 2000
- Tufts University School of Medicine, MD, 1995
- St Mary's Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1996
- Washington Hospital Center, Ophthalmology, 1999
- Scripps Clinic