Christopher Behr, MD
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Dr. Christopher Behr is fellowship-trained in sports medicine and believes each patient has unique issues that must be addressed individually. He uses both surgical and nonsurgical approaches to assess and treat a wide variety of musculoskeletal injuries. His goal is to enhance physical performance, fitness, health and quality-of-life.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedic Sports Medicine, 2016
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics, 1999
- Weill Cornell University Medical College, MD, 1991
- Northwell - North Shore University Hospital, Internship-Surgery, 1992
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1996
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Sports Medicine, 1997
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.