- Internal Medicine
Dr. Davis received a bachelor’s degree in biology from Carroll College in Helena, Montana, where he became involved in research in the genetics of diabetes mellitus. He attended the University of Washington for medical school, spending one year in Bozeman, Montana and three years in Seattle. Dr. Davis completed his internal medicine residency at Scripps Mercy Hospital.
In his free time Dr. Davis enjoys running, inline skating and being outdoors enjoying San Diego’s mild weather.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Nephrology, 2011
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2008
- University of Washington, MD, 2005
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Internal Medicine, 2009
- University of California, San Diego, Nephrology, 2012
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.