Jennifer Fisher, MD
- Hematology and Oncology
- Medical Oncology
Dr. Jennifer Fisher specializes in both hematology and oncology and treats both malignant and benign conditions.
She has been practicing medicine since 2000, initially doing primary care before doing her hematology/oncology fellowship at Scripps Clinic. Her areas of interest include breast cancer, lymphoma and all solid tumors.
Dr Fisher has a strong interest in research and participates in many clinical trials. She is a member of the American Society of Hematology as well as the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Away from the office, Dr. Fisher enjoys biking, reading and spending time with her husband and son.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Hematology, 2008
- University of Minnesota Medical School, MD, 1996
- University of California, San Diego, Internal Medicine-Pediatrics, 2000
- Scripps Clinic, Hematology and Oncology, 2008
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.