- Head and Neck Surgery
- Thyroid and Parathyroid Surgery
- French, Spanish, English
Dr. Cyrus Torchinsky specializes in ear, nose and throat care. He provides general consultations and cancer screenings, as well as treating dizziness, sinus issues, sleep problems, ear pain, sore throats and hearing problems. He is also experienced with head and neck surgery and Mohs micrographic surgery. He speaks English, Spanish and French.
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, Otolaryngology, 2010
- Boston University School of Medicine, MD, 2002
- University of California, San Diego, Internship, General Surgery, 2003
- University of California, San Diego, Residency, Otolaryngology, 2008