- Transplant Hepatology
Dr. Tarek Hassanein specializes in gastroenterology, internal medicine and transplant hepatology. He can help patients with Crohn’s disease, colitis, hepatitis, irritable bowel syndrome and other conditions. Dr. Hassanein is a professor of medicine at the UC San Diego School of Medicine.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Transplant Hepatology, 2006
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, 1993
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1992
- Alexandria University, MD, 1982
- Alexandria University, Internal Medicine, 1983
- Wayne State University, Internal Medicine, 1992
- Alexandria University, Internal Medicine, 1987
- University of Pittsburgh, Gastroenterology, 1994
- University of Pittsburgh, Clinical Research, 1990
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.