Andrew Cu-Unjieng, MD
Dr. Andrew Cu-Unjieng is a fellowship-trained ophthalmologist dedicated to providing excellent care by actively listening to his patients. He strives to stay educated on the latest developments in ophthalmology. Dr. Cu-Unjieng welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Ophthalmology, Ophthalmology, 1999
- University of the East College of Medicine, MD, 1989
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1992
- University of the Philippines College of Medicine, Internship-Surgery, 1990
- University of Louisville School of Medicine, Ophthalmology, 1997
- University of Illinois, Cornea and External Disease, 1998
- Wills Eye Hospital, Clinical Research, 1994
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.