- Plastic Surgery
- Plastic Surgery of the Hand
Dr. Jason Hess is fellowship-trained in hand surgery, microsurgery and plastic surgery. He specializes in aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. He performs facelifts, rhinoplasties, neck lifts, blepharoplasties, breast augmentations and lifts and other cosmetic procedures Dr. Hess is highly regarded by his patients for his attention to detail and gentle bedside manner. He welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, 2009
- Wright State University School of Medicine, MD, 2001
- Wayne State University, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, 2008
- University of Texas Houston Health Science Center, General Surgery, 2004
- University of Miami Jackson Memorial Hospital, Plastic Surgery of the Hand, 2006
- Washington University, Clinical Research, 2005
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.