Kristen Rice, MD
- Medical Oncology
- Hematology and Oncology
Dr. Kristen Rice is fellowship-trained in hematology and medical oncology. She helps patients with the latest technologies to treat blood disorders and cancer, offering a complete range of oncology services. In particular, she specializes in treating breast cancer, benign and malignant hematology myeloproliferative disorders, chronic myeloid leukemia, polycythemia vera, essential thrombocythemia, myelofibrosis and myelodysplastic syndrome/leukemia.
Outside her practice, she enjoys sailing and running.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, 2012
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Hematology, 2011
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, MD, 2005
- University of California, San Diego, Internal Medicine, 2008
- University of California, San Diego, Hematology and Oncology, 2011
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.