- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Sleep Medicine
- Spanish, Hindi, English
Dr. Anoop Karippot specializes in adult and child psychiatry, and sleep medicine, helping patients with obstructive sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia. He is fellowship-trained in both sleep medicine and psychiatry.
Dr. Karippot provides compassionate care, helping people enhance their quality of life through better sleep and improved physical and emotional health.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Psychiatry, 2004
- Armed Forces Medical College, MD, 1994
- Safdarjung Hospital, 1996
- University of Louisville Hospital, Psychiatry and Neurology, 2002
- University of Louisville, Sleep Medicine, 2005
- University of Louisville Bingham Child Guidance Center, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2003