Alexander Salloum, MD
- Vascular Surgery
Dr. Salloum is a fellowship-trained vascular surgeon who has received additional training in interventional radiology and interventional cardiology. He specializes in treating cardiovascular disease, peripheral artery disease and other vascular conditions.
- American Board of Surgery, Vascular Surgery, 2013
- State University of New York at Stony Brook School of Medicine, 2003
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, General Surgery, 2008
- Mount Sinai Beth Hospital, Vascular Surgery, 2010
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai (Beth Israel), Vascular Surgery, 2010
- University of Buffalo, Department of Physiology and Biophysics, 1998
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.