Benjamin Cullen, DPM
- Podiatric Medicine
- Podiatry, Foot Surgery
- Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery
- Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine
- Podiatry, Foot and Ankle Surgery
Dr. Ben Cullen is a podiatrist and foot and ankle surgeon. His goal is to provide exceptional care for all his patients and help them live free of foot or ankle pain. Dr. Cullen specializes in minimally-invasive and arthroscopic procedures, post-traumatic reconstructive surgery, diabetic limb salvage and general podiatric care. He enjoys treating all types of patients: young and old, sedentary and athletic.
His passion and dedication to the field, combined with his natural empathy, make him an exemplary podiatric physician and surgeon. Dr. Cullen has authored numerous articles in peer-reviewed journals and trade publications, and has been a speaker at national conferences.
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Foot and Ankle Surgery, 2016
- American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery, Foot Surgery, 2013
- American Board of Podiatric Medicine, Podiatry, 2013
- Samuel Merritt College FKA California College of Podiatric Medicine, DPM, 2010
- Kaiser Hospital, Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Podiatric Medicine, 2013
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.