Casey Fisher, MD
- Pain Medicine
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Pain Medicine
Casey Fisher, MD, is double board certified by the American Board of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pain Management.
As a physiatrist and rehabilitation doctor, he has a strong understanding of the musculoskeletal system and spine to precisely identify the source of various pain ailments to design effective treatment plans for each of his patients. His expertise includes fluoroscopic, ultrasound and electrodiagnostic testing to aid in pain diagnoses for the treatment of various musculoskeletal and spine conditions.
He believes in being an advocate for his patients with acute and chronic conditions by helping them to minimize or prevent their pain and by providing education and support so they can live healthy and productive lives.
Dr. Fisher is active in the field of pain medicine research. He has written several articles for peer reviewed journals and is currently contributing to a chapter in a spine surgery textbook.
When Dr. Fisher isn’t caring for patients, he enjoys traveling and spending time with his family. He’s also an avid snowboarder, golfer and softball player.
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2013
- American Board of Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, 2013
- Ross University School of Medicine, MD, 2007
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center, General Surgery, 2009
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2012
- University of California, Los Angeles Spine Center, Pain Medicine, 2013
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.