- Phone Number
- Scripps Clinic, John R. Anderson V Medical Pavilion
- Internal Medicine
- Farsi, English
Bijan Roshan, MD, is a nephrologist with clinical interests in diabetic nephropathy, advanced chronic kidney disease, dialysis and resistant hypertension.
Dr. Roshan is a passionate advocate for his patients. He believes that each patient is a unique individual, with distinct needs and goals, and strives to provide customized treatment plans to fit their lifestyle.
He joined Scripps Clinic after practicing in Denver, Colorado for three years. Prior to that, he was staff faculty for eight years at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center and Joslin Clinic, both teaching institutions of Harvard Medical School. Throughout his career, he has been exceptionally active in all areas of nephrology – clinical, teaching, and clinical research.
In his spare time, he enjoys gardening, skiing, history, and spending time with his family.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Nephrology, 2000
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1997
- Shahid Beheshti Medical School, MD, 1989
- University of Missouri Kansas City School of Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1997
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Nephrology, 2000
- Scripps Clinic