Read inspiring stories of the real patients who were given a second chance at life with their transplant — thanks to the real people who gave selflessly and generously as an organ donor for another in need. Under the expert care of Scripps’ world-class physicians, hope and kindness have the power to change lives every day.
Staff and supporters lined the hallways to honor living kidney donor Hayley Gibbons at the first Hero Walk at Scripps Green Hospital.
A San Diego woman receives a lifesaving kidney transplant at Scripps from the love of her life.
Marathon runner and liver transplant recipient Sue Rudolph is living proof that organ donation saves and changes lives.
When San Diego’s Jung Kim needed a kidney transplant to save her life, Bonny Perkins of Montana answered her prayers.
- Scripps Expert Interviewed About New Proposed Organ Transplant Rules
- Scripps First to Use New Liver Transport System in San Diego County
- Scripps Liver Cancer Expert Discusses New Treatments
- Scripps Organ Transplant Expert Explains Procedure on KUSI
- KUSI Explores New Liver Transplant Policy with Scripps Specialist