Scripps Health is a $2.9 billion private, nonprofit, integrated health system in San Diego, California that is ranked among the top 15 health systems in the nation. Scripps treats 700,000 patients annually.
The organization encompasses:
- Four hospitals on five campuses
- More than 3,000 affiliated physicians and 15,000 employees
- Scripps Clinic and Scripps Coastal Medical Center, a network of integrated facilities with specialists from more than 60 medical and surgical specialties at more than 28 outpatient centers and clinics
- Same-day, walk-in care at Scripps HealthExpress
- Four emergency rooms and three urgent care centers
- Home health care
- A wide range of health education classes and support services
Founded in 1924 by philanthropist Ellen Browning Scripps in the community of La Jolla, the health system now extends from Chula Vista to Oceanside. It is consistently recognized for providing high quality health care. Learn more about the organization’s awards and accolades.