At Scripps, safety is our top priority and we are taking extra steps to protect our patients, staff and clinicians. We ask you to help by wearing your own face covering when in a Scripps facility. Masks with small plastic valves will not be permitted. We are now offering curbside check-in. Also, companions should wait outside or in their vehicle unless their assistance is necessary to help the patient complete their care. More information is available on our Visiting Hours and Guidelines page.
Mon - Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
(Closed for lunch, 12:30 - 1:30 pm)
- Free parking
- Valet parking (may be unavailable due to COVID)
- Close to restaurants and shops
Located just off I-5 at the Santa Fe Drive Exit, Scripps Coastal Medical Center Encinitas offers comprehensive obstetrics and gynecology (OB-GYN) care to women from adolescence through advanced age.
Our doctors serve many of North County’s coastal communities, including Cardiff-by-the-Sea, Carlsbad, Del Mar, Encinitas, Leucadia and Solana Beach.
- Routine gynecologic care, including pelvic exams, colposcopies and biopsies, and STD screenings
- Birth control and family planning services
- Prenatal, pregnancy and postpartum care
- Menopause care
- Gynecologic surgery, including minimally invasive and robot-assisted options for hysterectomy, uterine fibroid removal, pelvic organ prolapse and endometriosis treatment
Our office is in the 332 building on the campus of Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas. There are two ways to enter the campus:
- The main hospital driveway on Santa Fe Drive
- The back entrance off Devonshire Drive, just north of Santa Fe. Follow the signs to building 332.
Download and print our campus map (PDF, 1.4 MB).
We provide free parking in our open lots and multilevel structure. Or you may take advantage of valet parking for $5 (may be unavailable due to COVID).
If you’re waiting for a friend or loved one to undergo a procedure, we’re within walking distance of restaurants and a park. You can also take advantage of our free Wi-Fi.