Dr. Jeanette Mendez is fellowship-trained in gastroenterology. She provides individualized attention and treatment for each patient, carefully listening and collaborating on the most efficient and appropriate solutions. | Dr. Mendez has more than 26 years of medical experience and speaks English and Spanish. She welcomes new patients.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, 1989
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 1987
- University of California, San Francisco, MD, 1982
- Emory University, Internal Medicine, 1983
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1985
- Emory University, Internal Medicine, 1984
- University of California, Davis School of Medicine, Gastroenterology, 1988
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.