- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
- Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Sanchez has been practicing medicine since 1989 and was board certified in Internal Medicine in 1984. He was also board certified in Pulmonary Disease in 1986 and Critical Care Medicine (Internal Medicine) in 1989. Dr. Sanchez received his medical degree from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia in 1980. He served his internship specializing in Medicine at the University of Miami Jackson Memorial Medical Center and served his residency specializing in Medicine at the University of Miami Jackson Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Sanchez served his Pulmonary and Critical Care Fellowship at Johns Hopkins Hospital Pulmonary Program. Dr. Sanchez just took his Critical Care and Pulmonary Recertification Boards. He is currently the Director of Respiratory Services at Scripps Memorial Hospital of Chula Vista.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, 1989
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, 1986
- Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, MD, 1980
- University of Miami Jackson Memorial Medical Center, Internal Medicine, 1984
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Pulmonary Disease, 1986
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.