Kathryn Bollin, MD
- Medical Oncology
- Hematology and Oncology
Kathryn Bollin, MD is a medical oncologist whose clinical focus is caring for patients with melanoma and non-melanoma skin cancers. Research interests include markers of response and toxicity to immunotherapies and physician well-being.
As the Associate Program Director of the Hematology and Medical Oncology Fellowship Program at Scripps and Chair of Graduate Medical Education (GME) Wellness, Dr. Bollin is dedicated to the teaching and well-being of medical residents and fellows.
She currently enjoys the challenges of balancing a rewarding career in medicine with the joy of raising two brilliant and budding soccer stars in Pacific Beach.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2013
- Texas A&M University System Health Science Center, MD, 2009
- Mayo Clinic, Internal Medicine, 2013
- Scripps Clinic, Hematology and Oncology, 2017
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.