Scripps infectious disease staff provide consultation and care for a range of illnesses and conditions. Physicians employ pathology expertise and advanced imaging technologies (CT, PET, MRI) to diagnose infectious agents, and offer a number of services, including:
- Management of care for hospitalized patients with infectious diseases
- Care and oversight of transplant patients
- HIV medical care
- Diagnosis and care for rare cases
- Contagious disease treatment protocol
- Travel-related health consultation
Scripps laboratory medicine specialists, including those at Scripps Clinic, provide diagnosis of microbial and viral pathogens.
We are now offering Video Visits for some specialty care appointments. If you are interested in scheduling a Video Visit, contact the provider’s office directly. The doctor’s office will work with you to determine if this is the right type of visit for you.
Scripps Health offers infectious disease care at the following locations in San Diego County: