Continually staying at the forefront of care, Scripps uses some of the most advanced diagnostic tools and offers innovative treatment options for a variety of brain and nervous system disorders.
Our diagnostic tools include leading-edge neurological imaging equipment such as bi-plane angiography.
In addition, Scripps offers four Primary Stroke Centers in San Diego, including the first North San Diego County hospital to be recognized as a Primary Stroke Center by the Joint Commission at Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas.
Our programs include:
- Advanced imaging technology including PET, CT and MRI
- Diagnostic and surgical technology including bi-plane angiography and a surgical O-arm
- Progressive, effective surgical techniques including neurointerventional surgery
- Advanced treatment options for Parkinson’s disease including deep brain stimulation
- A dedicated headache pain center at Scripps Clinic
- Individualized neurological rehabilitation programs for stroke, brain injury and neurological disease
- Alternative therapies to complement conventional methods