Maria Castillejos, MD
Accepts new patients
- Retinal and Vitreous Disease
Dr. Maria Castillejos specializes in ophthalmology, specifically retinal and vitreous diseases, and has been in practice since 1980. She can help patients with macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy and other issues. Dr. Castillejos welcomes new patients.
- Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, MD, 1971
- Moncton Hospital of Canada, Internship-Surgery, 1972
- Jewish Hospital & Medical Center of Brooklyn, Ophthalmology, 1978
- Jewish Hospital & Medical Center of Brooklyn, General Surgery, 1975
- Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary, Retinal Ophthalmology, 1980
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.