- Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
- 354 Santa Fe Drive
- Encinitas, CA 92024 US Directions
- Visiting Hours
- 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Visiting hours may be adjusted based on the patient's needs or wishes.
- Emergency Services
- The ER is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Parking is free. Valet parking is $5.
Exceptional Scripps Care in North County
Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas has served the growing communities of San Diego’s coastal North County since 1978. We offer a full range of clinical and surgical services, including North County’s first Primary Stroke Center, a regionally recognized brain injury program, state-of-the-art imaging center, 24-hour emergency room care and award-winning OB-GYN, maternal health and infant health services.
Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas offers a full range of clinical and surgical services. Learn more about our services.