- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- 4077 5th Avenue
- San Diego, CA 92103 US Directions
- Visiting Hours
- 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Visiting hours may be adjusted based on the patient's needs or wishes.
- Emergency Services
- The ER is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Mon. - Fri., 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego is located in the heart of Hillcrest. It was founded in 1890 and is the county’s oldest medical center. In 2017, Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego was ranked as "high performing" by U.S. News & World Report in nephrology, heart failure, colon cancer surgery and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
Our entire team — from physicians, nurses and clinical support staff to chaplains and volunteers — is committed to giving you and your family the highest quality of health care.
At our San Diego campus in Hillcrest, we offer all levels of care. We offer routine check-ups and other appointments with your primary care provider.
We also offer a wide range of specialty services, including 24-hour emergency care, robotic surgery, prenatal care (including NICU) and outpatient physical rehab.
Scripps Mercy offers a full range of clinical and surgical services. Learn more about our services.
This facility accepts cash, checks and credit card payments for parking. For your convenience, an ATM machine is located on the first floor near the lobby coffee cart.
- First 30 minutes: Free
- 31 minutes to 3 hours: $4 (Each additional hour after 3 hours is $1)
- Maximum per day: $10
- Free parking for disabled visitors and clergy
- Disabled visitors can receive validation from an attendant
- Expectant mothers can receive validation from the department they visit
- Clergy can receive validation from the administrative office