- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- 4077 5th Avenue
- San Diego, CA 92103 US Directions
- Visiting Hours
- 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Visiting hours may be adjusted based on the patient's needs or wishes.
- Emergency Services
- The ER is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Physical Rehabilitation
- Mon. - Fri., 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Located in the heart of Hillcrest, Scripps Mercy Hospital, San Diego, is the county’s longest established medical center. Our entire patient care team — from physicians, nurses and clinical support staff, to chaplains and volunteers — is committed to providing the highest quality of care.
At our San Diego campus, we offer all levels of care from routine check-ups and primary care to a wide range of specialty services, including a Level I trauma center, minimally invasive robotic surgery program, 24-hour emergency care, acute medical and surgical services, maternity and perinatal care (including a Level II neonatal intensive care unit or NICU) and outpatient physical rehabilitation services.
Scripps Mercy offers a full range of clinical and surgical services. Learn more about our services.
This facility accepts cash, checks and credit card payments for parking. For your convenience, an ATM machine is located on the first floor near the lobby coffee cart.
- First 30 minutes: Free
- 31 minutes to 3 hours: $4 (Each additional hour after 3 hours is $1)
- Maximum per day: $10
- Free parking for disabled visitors and clergy
- Disabled visitors can receive validation from an attendant
- Expectant mothers can receive validation from the department they visit
- Clergy can receive validation from the administrative office