At Scripps, safety is our top priority and we are taking extra steps to protect our patients, staff and clinicians. We ask you to help by wearing your own face covering when in a Scripps facility. Masks with small plastic valves will not be permitted. We are now offering curbside check-in. Also, companions should wait outside or in their vehicle unless their assistance is necessary to help the patient complete their care. More information is available on our Visiting Hours and Guidelines page.
- Scripps Coastal Medical Center Oceanside
- Oceanside, CA 920574318 Mission Ave.
Mon - Thu: 7:30 am - 7 pm
Fri: 7:30 am - 5 pm
- HealthExpress Walk-In Clinic Hours
Mon - Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
Sat - Sun: 8 am - 5 pm
Holidays: 8 am - 5 pm
- Free parking
Scripps Coastal Medical Center in Oceanside provides services in a state-of-the-art facility.
Conveniently located off Highway 76 on Mission Avenue, Scripps Coastal Medical Center Oceanside offers primary care for the whole family.
- Family medicine
- Internal medicine
- Imaging services
- Blood tests and labs
- On-site specialty services, including general surgery and obstetrics and gynecology (OB-GYN)
- Same-day, walk-in care for common illnesses and injuries at Scripps HealthExpress
Our doctors serve many nearby communities, including Bonsall, Fallbrook, Oceanside, Temecula and Vista.
Plenty of free parking is available on site.