Scripps Clinic Radiation Therapy Center – Encinitas is conveniently located on El Camino Real — east of I-5 and north of Encinitas Blvd.
This full-service radiation therapy center provides oncology medicine’s most effective radiation therapy techniques, from intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) to radiosurgery and image-guided targeting. These tools precisely target tumors, with minimal effect on surrounding healthy tissue, and deliver radiation tailored to the tumor’s unique contours and density.
At our center, you benefit from:
- Radiation oncologists with specialized training in managing radiation treatment for cancerous and non-cancerous conditions
- Medical professionals and support staff who excel in comprehensive treatments using state-of-the-art technology, including:intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT)
- image-guided radiation therapy (IGRT )
- A caring and supportive environment
- Access to the Scripps Health network for additional specialty or hospital care