Emily Nagler, MD
Emily Nagler, MD, is a hematologist who has clinical interest in treating benign hematologic conditions such as clotting and bleeding disorders, iron disorders, anemias, myeloproliferative neoplasms and hemoglobinopathies. She has a special interest in cancer-associated thrombosis.
Dr. Nagler enjoys close therapeutic relationships with patients and will try to accommodate their lifestyles when it comes to therapeutic strategies. Being able to tailor treatment individually for a patient, such as anticoagulation management for patients who enjoy sports or travel, is a particular passion for her.
Dr. Nagler is a member of the American Society of Hematology, International Society on Thrombosis and Hemostasis and American Society of Clinical Oncology. In her spare time, she enjoys traveling and spending time with her friends and family.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Hematology, 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine, 2016
- Wayne State University School of Medicine, MD, 2013
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego, Internal Medicine, 2016
- Scripps Clinic, Hematology and Oncology, 2020
If you see an error or omission on a provider’s profile page, please contact us.