- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- 9888 Genesee Avenue
- La Jolla, CA 92037 US Directions
- Visiting Hours
- 8 a.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Visiting hours may be adjusted based on the patient's needs or wishes.
- Emergency Services
- The ER is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Established in 1924 by Ellen Browning Scripps, Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla has been one of Southern California’s premier medical centers for more than 80 years. We offer a wide range of clinical, surgical and specialty services. We are consistently recognized for quality patient care and are the first in San Diego to be designated a Magnet Hospital by the American Nursing Association for excellence in patient care.
Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla offers a full range of clinical and surgical services. Learn more about our services.
- First 30 minutes: Free
- 31 minutes to 3 hours: $4 (each additional hour: $1)
- Maximum per day: $10
- Valet: Additional $5
- Free parking for disabled visitors, expectant mothers and clergy
- Disabled visitors can receive validation from a valet attendant
- Expectant mothers can receive validation from the department they visit
- Clergy can receive validation from the administrative office
Self-pay parking kiosks
Before you leave the campus of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, parking fees must be paid using the self-pay kiosks. They accept all payment types (cash, debit and credit cards) and are conveniently located at:
- Ground level of the underground parking plaza elevator lobby
- Ximed parking structure elevator lobby
- Parking lot C
If you prefer to pay with cash, an ATM machine is located on the lower level of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla near the elevators.