Mon - Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
- Primary Care Hours
Mon - Wed: 7 am - 7 pm
Thu: 7 am - 5 pm
Fri: 8 am - 5 pm
- Lab Hours
Mon - Fri: 7 am - 5:30 pm
Sat: 8 am - 12 noon
- HealthExpress Walk-In Clinic Hours
Mon - Fri: 7 am - 9 pm
Sat - Sun: 8 am - 5 pm
Holidays: 8 am - 5 pm
- Free parking
- Optical shop
- Close to restaurants and shops
- Walk-in clinic
Scripps Clinic in Rancho San Diego has been providing East County families with expert primary care for more than 30 years. Same-day, walk-in care is available for common illnesses and injuries at Scripps HealthExpress.
Located near the corner of Avocado Boulevard and Calle Verde in La Mesa, just off Highway 94, Scripps Clinic Rancho San Diego offers primary and specialty care in two adjacent buildings.
- Primary care (family medicine)
- Specialty care, including cardiology, dermatology, ophthalmology and optometry, rheumatology and urology
- Blood tests and labs
- Same-day, walk-in care is available for common illnesses and injuries at Scripps HealthExpress
OB-GYN services and pediatrics care are available within walking distance, in our nearby office on Avocado Boulevard.
Plenty of free parking is available on site. We’re also within walking distance of coffee shops and restaurants.
Our doctors serve San Diego’s East County communities, including Allied Gardens, Alpine, Campo, Del Cerro, Dulzura, El Cajon, Jamul, La Mesa, Lake Murray, Lakeside, Lemon Grove, Rancho San Diego, San Carlos, Santee and Spring Valley.