- John R. Anderson V Medical Pavilion
- 9898 Genesee Avenue
- San Diego, CA 92037 US Directions
- Main Phone
- Clinic Hours
- 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Primary Care Hours
- Mon. - Thurs., 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Lab Hours
- Mon. - Fri., 7 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Imaging Hours
- Mon. - Fri., 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Scripps Clinic, John R. Anderson V Medical Pavilion offers convenient, multispecialty care by more than 70 physicians in 12 specialties, including internal and family medicine, cardiology, dermatology, gastroenterology, endocrinology, general surgery, pulmonary medicine, neurology and integrative cardiology.
Additionally, the six story, 175,000-square-foot facility offers a cardio stress laboratory and four cardiac catheterization labs — making it one of only two facilities in California that performs outpatient catheterization procedures.
Located on the campus of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, it’s conveniently situated next door to the Prebys Cardiovascular Institute and is just minutes from Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines.
Services available at this Scripps location include:
- Immediate access to Prebys Cardiovascular Institute and Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Cardiac echocardiogram and stress lab
- Four cardiac catheterization labs
- On-site laboratory
- Imaging services
- Vascular lab
The John R. Anderson V Medical Pavilion offers a full range of clinical and surgical services. Learn more about our services.
Parking is $4 for three hours and is available in any of the campus parking structures. The closest parking is in the underground structure located in front of the clinic. Valet parking is also available for $5 in the circular drive at the front of the Scripps La Jolla entrance.
- First 30 minutes: Free
- 31 minutes to 3 hours: $4 (each additional hour: $1)
- Maximum per day: $10
- Valet: Additional $5 (available in front of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla)
- Free parking for disabled visitors, expectant mothers and clergy
- Disabled visitors can receive validation from a valet attendant
- Expectant mothers can receive validation from the department they visit
- Clergy can receive validation from the administrative office
Self-pay parking kiosks
Before you leave the campus of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla, parking fees must be paid using the self-pay kiosks. They accept all payment types (cash, debit and credit cards) and are conveniently located at:
- Ground level of the underground parking plaza elevator lobby
- Ximed parking structure elevator lobby
- Parking lot C
If you prefer to pay with cash, an ATM machine is located on the lower level of Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla near the elevators.