- Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines
- 10666 North Torrey Pines Road
- La Jolla, CA 92037 US Directions
- Primary Care Hours
- Mon. - Thurs.: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- Fri.: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Weekend Hours
- Sat.: 8 a.m. - noon
- Urgent Care
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- Lab Hours
- Mon – Fri: 6:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Sat: 8 a.m. - 12:00 noon (By appointment only)
Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines (Anderson Outpatient Pavilion) has been providing exceptional medical care to people across San Diego County for more than 30 years.
Conveniently located off I-5 near the Genesee Avenue exit, our doctors care for people from a number of communities including Bird Rock, La Jolla, La Jolla Shores, Mount Soledad, Muirlands, University City and beyond. Thanks to our location on the Scripps Green Hospital campus, our patients have access to primary and multispecialty care in one convenient setting. In addition, many of our patients travel from other states and countries to receive medical care from the renowned physicians who practice at this location.
At our facility, you benefit from:
- Experts in primary care (internal medicine)
- Urgent care available 24/7
- On-site lab services, including Saturday appointments
- On-site imaging services
- State-of-the-art Musculoskeletal Center at Scripps Clinic that includes advanced diagnostics, orthopedic surgery, rehabilitation, research and more in one location
- More than 50 specialty care services, including allergy, cancer care, cardiology, dermatology, endocrinology, gastroenterology, general surgery, neurosurgery, ophthalmology and optometry, otolaryngology, pain management, pulmonary medicine and urology
- Valet parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- First 30 minutes: Free
- 31 minutes to 3 hours: $4 (each additional hour: $1)
- Maximum per day: $10
- Valet: Additional $5
- Free parking for disabled visitors, expectant mothers and clergy
- Disabled visitors can receive validation from a valet attendant
- Expectant mothers can receive validation from the department they visit
- Clergy can receive validation from the administrative office