Scripps Clinic physicians who specialize in pulmonary medicine are board-certified in pulmonary disease. The dedication from our physicians has made Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla and Scripps Green Hospital recognized among America’s best hospitals for pulmonary medicine by U.S. News and World Report. Our pulmonologists keep up with recent advances in the field of pulmonary disease, offering the latest diagnostic and treatment technology.
As a Scripps Clinic patient, you have access to the latest treatment options for routine and complex pulmonary disorders, including new medications, advanced surgical techniques and interventional pulmonology services. In addition, our pulmonologists work closely with specialists in sleep medicine, intensive care and other specialties to provide comprehensive care and support.
- Interstitial lung disease and pulmonary fibrosis
- Lung cancer
- Pulmonary infection, community-acquired pneumonia, atypical and chronic pneumonia
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Pulmonary embolism (PE) and deep venous thrombosis (DVT)
Scripps pulmonology specialists treat respiratory diseases with the most advanced therapies and procedures. Our goal is to treat your respiratory disorder and help restore your ability to breathe comfortably. Your care team will develop a personalized treatment plan tailored to the type and severity of your respiratory condition, your age and your overall health.
- Scripps Clinic Carmel Valley
- Scripps Clinic John R. Anderson V Medical Pavilion
- Scripps Clinic Rancho Bernardo
- Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines