Scripps Clinic physicians who specialize in pulmonary medicine are board-certified in pulmonary disease. The dedication from our physicians has made Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla and Scripps Green Hospital recognized among America’s best hospitals for pulmonary medicine by U.S. News and World Report. Our pulmonologists keep up with recent advances in the field of pulmonary disease, offering the latest diagnostic and treatment technology.
Patients recover best when they have professional, compassionate support from the beginning of their treatment through recovery and rehabilitation. From our scheduling and nursing teams to our technicians and support staff, our entire team at Scripps Clinic is dedicated to providing an excellent patient experience every step of the way.
- Interstitial lung disease and pulmonary fibrosis
- Lung cancer
- Pulmonary infection, community-acquired pneumonia, atypical and chronic pneumonia
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Pulmonary embolism (PE) and deep venous thrombosis (DVT)
- Scripps Clinic Carmel Valley
- Scripps Clinic John R. Anderson V Medical Pavilion
- Scripps Clinic Rancho Bernardo
- Scripps Clinic Torrey Pines