During this time, it is critical that we protect our patients, as well as staff, clinicians and community. Therefore, we have restricted all visitors to our hospitals and clinics until further notice. Exceptions may be made in advance by the clinical care team to support the goals of care discussions for appropriate patients. Walk-up hospital visitors will not be allowed. More information is available on our Visiting Hours and Guidelines page.
- Visiting Hours
11 am - 8 pm (COVID)
Visiting hours may be adjusted based on the patient's needs or wishes.
- Emergency Services
The ER is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Parking is free. Valet parking is $5.
Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5:30 pm
- Labor and Delivery
- Open 24 hours a day. From 5 am - 8:30 pm, enter through main hospital entrance. Go to Birth Pavilion on 1st floor. At night, use the phone outside to the left of the main entrance to call Labor and Delivery.
- Cafeteria Hours
6:30 am - 8 pm
11 pm - 2 am
Breakfast: 6:30 am - 10 am
Lunch: 11 am - 2 pm
Dinner: 4:30 pm - 8 pm
Late night: 11 pm - 2 am
- Coffee cart
- Gift shop (temporarily closed)
- Healing garden
- Spiritual care
- Free parking
- Valet parking (may be unavailable due to COVID)
- Chapel or meditation room
- Pet therapy
- Electric car charging stations
Scripps Encinitas has 138 beds, more than 1,000 employees, 550 physicians and 250 volunteers, and offers a wide range of specialty services and programs on the hospital campus, including 24-hour emergency services; intensive care; cancer/oncology; orthopedics; neurology; urology; ophthalmology; a Level II neonatal nursery; award-winning OB/GYN and maternal and infant health services; and an ambulatory surgery center.